Sunday, August 13, 2006

Third Birthday... three years ago

Elizabeth’s Wild Ride: Toy Story Birthday.

For Elizabeth’s third birthday we celebrated with a toy story theme. I drew several posters for decorations, including this Jesse in the layout, and I made a fabulous horse cake, which I was so proud of.

We made paper bag cowboy vests, played pin the tail on the pig, ate corn dogs for lunch. It was fun.

I didn’t journal much here, because I have more photos to scrap and I’ll fit it in on the next page. Eventually, I mean the party was only 3 ½ years ago.

We are thinking about doing a mini spa party for her 7th in the fall. Facials, manicures, etc. That's the idea she has liked the best so far.




















I used Tracey Gilbert Monette’s (Clever Monkey Graphics) new and colorful kit called ‘Fanciful Horses’ at PDW.

No comments: