Monday, August 21, 2006

DST Photo Challenge

This weeks challenge was to photograph your pet. I suppose if I had spent some time with my camera in my hand watching my dog this week I would have gotten a better photo, lol.

But instead, I took her outside last night, with a treat in one hand, and my camera in the other hand, I tried to get a photo of her. Not the best photo, lol. She is intently watching the treat, waiting patiently for her reward. And I have no idea how to remove the funky dog version of red eye from the photo, lol.


















So this is my dog Zoe. She is not the most feminine of dogs, but she is great with the kids. Her mother was 3/4 lab and 1/4 dalmation. And the best guess from the owner of her mother was that the father was a boxer.

Here are a couple of cute shots that I took back in May of my youngest playing with her. My dd loves to just back into her and sit in front of her and then roll around, lol. Not great quality photos, but fun memories.


No comments: