Saturday, May 05, 2007

Vacation Photos and National Scrapbooking Day

Exciting news, My gallery was highlighted on National Scrapbook day at 2 Peas in a Bucket! Ok, well exciting for me anyway, lol.

I've been working on some vacation layouts the last few weeks, which is a good thing because I am so behind. I have three East Coast vacations, three trips to Disneyland and various other small trips to scrap. Boy, oh boy, talk about behind, lol.

So I already posted one of my New York pages below, here is one more and a couple of Washington DC pages. All from our most recent trip to the East coast last fall.

1. Go Yankees (credits and journaling here)
2. Long Walk (credits and journaling here)
3. US Supreme Court (credits here)






And a page from our Spring trip to Disneyland.

1. One Eyed Betty (credits here). On a side note, Elizabeth is pretty upset with me that I named her 'one eyed' she would much rather be 'one legged betty', LOL.




And a page from one of our Whidbey Island trips two summers ago, when my brother was married on the beach.

1. Island Wedding (credits here)



Ok, that's enough pages for now.

National Scrapbooking day... sales are everywhere! What are you buying?

Well, I am definitely hitting Designer Digitals with their coupon for 25% off, they only have four sales a year and I'm not missing it! Then I am off to the Lily Pad for 20% off. And I already hit the Funky Playground sale which is 25% off. And let's see...


Oh, let me tell you, if I weren't on the creative team for Sausan Designs she would definitely have all my money. She has been releasing the coolest elements sets and you have to go check them out at Scrapbook Grahics.


And speaking of Scrapbook Graphics, the voting has begun for the Queen of the Crop contest and the layouts posted are so cool. I already voted, which cost $2 but you get a rather sizable grab bag full of goodies in return. Very cool.

Ok, it's probably time for me to get on with my day. The signal for that is my husband and daughter keep coming into the room and standing over my shoulder, lol. It's not like I didn't make them breakfast and coffee before getting on the computer, what more could they want? Just kidding, lol.

Have a great scrapping day!

2 comments:

SarahB said...

Congratulation on your gallery being highlighted! I can definately see why--your layouts are all great!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Alissa! Exciting news indeed! Congratulations! And what an amazing array of gorgeous layouts! I love, love, love every single one of them and I love YOU! :) {hugs}