Friday, May 25, 2007

IRL digi crops and new CT news!

Last month when I went to the digi scrapping retreat, those of us that live in my area decided we wanted to get together again and scrap. So last week we all ventured out and met downtown for a fun night of digi scrapping. And I have to tell you, not only is it cool that I have other digi scrappers in my area, but they are all really talented and nice too.

When I went to that retreat last month, it was the first time I had ever met anyone that I had only 'met' online and it was a little scary. I almost backed out and didn't go, lol. But I am glad I went and I am really glad I can meet up with other digi scrappers now and then for a in-person crop.

So here is the page I made while scrapping with my new friends last week. Playground Play (click here for credits/journaling). And a quick thanks to Amy Martin for sharing some of her goodies with me last week!










And here are a few other pages I made this week:

Rock Star (click here for credits)... and thanks to Dani Mogstad who so kindly shared her Rock Star kit with me.

Central Park Zoo ( click here for credits)... and I just love the bird ( by Tracy Monette) in this!











And now I have to tell you one of the most exciting things that happened to me this week. I was chosen to be a part of the Little Dreamer Designs store creative team! I about fell off my seat when I saw the e-mail, and I am still so excited about it :) And now Jackie Eckles is selling at LDD too (along with Michelle Coleman and Lori Barnhurst)! Well, anyway, here is my first layout for LDD using Michelle Coleman's Chasing Rainbows kit, which is so colorful and pretty.

(Oh, and for my non digi family and friends, you may know the name Michelle Coleman because she also designs paper scrapbook products for Fancy Pants.)













Have a great day! And here's a cute wink for you...

7 comments:

Rona said...

WOW! What a day! Awesome layouts--totally FAB! And the best part? CONGRATULATIONS on your Little Dreamer gig!!! That is just cool!!!

Petra said...

aaaw thanks for the cute wink..how sweet!! Love all those pages, especially the zoo one...awsome job!!

How fun to get together with all those scrappers...I so wish I can go one day! I do have some digiscrappin´ friends here in the Netherlands. Would be an awsome thing to get together here too! :-)

Have a great day!!

Amy C. Bleser said...

Congratulations on LDD CT! That is so awesome! Your layouts are really beautiful!

Joy said...

woooohooo Alissa... that is so awesome.. you are soooo very talented .. it doesn't surprise me at all. What fun you did another get together.

Love the wink... that is too precious.

Joy

Anonymous said...

Those layouts are all stunning! And congratulations on such a wonderful CT gig! You rock! :)

sausan said...

your pages rock, girl, so now wonder you've been picked by little dreamer designs ;)
Oh and before I forget: you've been tagged! Check my blog!

Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

Congratulations belatet from me too Alissa for your CT at Little Dreamer designs!! It`s a *dream* :-)
I love you Layouts they are ALL
so creativ and inspiring!! Your style is awesome!
Thank you also very much for all your *Love* in my gallery`s!! That makes me sooo happy :-))
Have a great weekend.

your thankful Moni