Thursday, April 26, 2007

I got to go to the digi retreat!

Oh boy, it's been a busy month! I can't believe it's Thursday and I'm only now getting around to talking about my weekend.

I was one of those lucky people that went to the Northwest Digi Retreat. Almost 40 of us were there with our computers in tow to spend the weekend scrapping with a bunch of strangers. It was SUCH A GOOD TIME! I had so much fun and I met some great girls.

I went with one person that I already knew, Tracey Monette, who sells her designs at Scrapbook-Elements. We walked in the door and when we introduced ourselves the owner of the house just happened to be standing there. She was amazed that all of us were spending the weekend together and we had never met before. I think she was pretty much shocked that none of us were paper scrappers either, lol.


Well, here is a group shot, it doesn't include everybody that was there, but it's most of us.










Also sitting at my table was: Tracey Monette (mybetride), Shawna Clingerman (user name the same), Dani Mogstad (dmogs), Amy (Fannie) and Julie (aka Juliebee70). Fun, friendly and extremely talented, all of them.

I got to meet some girls from some of my creative teams:

Dani Mogstad and I are on Nancy Comelab's CT together. And Britt (Brittanylyn) and I are on Nancy's as well as Corina Nielsen's CT together. So it was fun to meet them.


So, speaking of Nancy Comelab, she's having yet another contest on her blog. And if you aren't aware of it yet, she gives away the coolest prizes. Check it out here, it has to do with the products in her last grab bag and you only have until Sunday to participate. Check out the layout I did with her cool graphic papers, loved them, so bright and fun.

Taste of summer credits here.




















Speaking of 'grab bag's, Sausan Designs did a really cool one too, only hers was called 'collectibles'. And they are really worth collecting, lol. I highly recommend the purchase of hers and Nancy Comelab's, neither one will disappoint you.

I used some of Sylvie's cool grabbag stuff here in Backyard Adventurer (credits here) as well as in My New York Vacation (credits and journaling here). Love, love, love Sausan Designs' prodcuts!



















Sausan Designs are available at Scrapbook Graphics. (And she's releasing a bunch of REALLY cool stuff today too!)



















Well, I suppose that's enough for today, lol. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a fun time in the retreat,Alissa! Hopefully next time, I can go :) hehe Beautiful layouts as always!

Have a great weekend too!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at the retreat - I'm sure it was a real blast! Great pages too. Love them all!