Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring time in my backyard and more

My littlest miss will be 23 months next week and she has recently discovered that she can reach up on the counter tops. The funny side of this is that she emptied the salt shaker onto my family room carpet. (LOL) The not so funny side of this is that she pulled my newly repaired camera down and broke the casing. (big sigh)

But how can you not love a face like this?
















Or like this photo of her from last year that I just finally scrapped. It uses the new Tropical Visit kit by Tracey Monette at Scrapbook-Elements. View the credits for Beauty Mark here.
















Well it is now Spring and the weather is beautiful. This means we will now begin to spend our afternoons in the backyard. And Elizabeth is especially looking forward to this because this means she gets to have a fire in the pit on the weekends. Guess I better buy some chocolate for s'mores, because the season is just beginning.

Here is a layout from last Spring using the new Funky Playground Designs collaborative kit. Click here for Spring S'mores credits.















But part of being in the back yard is also hearing this sweet little voice yell at the top of her lungs, "Momma, push swing!" You gotta love little talkers, lol.

So Angela Powers challenged us on her blog to show her an hour of our day. So here is how an hour of my day, playing in the backyard.
















Well, I had just intended to put the photos in the frame so they looked nice, but I ended up just scrapping it, lol. Since it's not in the gallery the credits are: Nancy Comelab (frames, background), Amy Martin (ribbon, sequins), Corina Nielsen (safety pin, grunge overlay), Nancy Rowe Janitz (stamped number), Katie Pertiet (stamped alpha).

Thanks guys, have a great day!

ETA: Nancy Comelab has multiple contests going on over at her blog right now. You should check it out here, because she is one of the most generous and kind people around!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my word!! Those LOs are all so gorgeous, girl! :) WOW! I love all the colors and your beautiful pics. SO eye-catching!

I hear ya on the cute vs. evil side of the little ones. LOL...I have a little girl who will be 2 in June and she is the same way. Something REALLY cute one second and something REALLY awful the next! ;) Thank goodness they're so darn cute, right?!?

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Rachel said...

gorgeous LOs there! Wow!