Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kiss Me (digital layout)

This is my first digital layout. I just purchased Photoshop Elements 4, and am very happy with my purchase.

It took me two freakin days to figure out how to get the pictures into my new layer. I was following the direction for how to make a digital layout in my scrapbooking magazine, and it wasn't working. The directions were maybe from a different version, I don't know, but I was at the point where I was about to scream in frustration.

So, I finally figured it out. This layout didn't actually start as a layout, I was actually just trying to figure out how to add things and move things around. But, I have decided to keep it for now, because it is my first one. I may eventually rescrap it and place it next to this one, just to show how much I have learned. (OK, I'm still at the learning point, so I won't be rescrapping it today.)

The journaling reads: "Before bowling with Taylor, Elizabeth kissed her ball for good luck. It must have rocked, because her score rocked! February 2006"

It was a fun day, and I will have more photos to scrap of our adventures in the bowling alley, and the coffee shop afternoon that followed.
























Supplies used: Sweet Sprinkles from Shabby Princess.

No comments: