Sunday, September 26, 2010

Introducing Gramercy Park

When I was a child I always pictured New York as a 'concrete jungle', a place without much nature and certainly not any trees. For some reason, this picture of New York stayed with me, despite seeing it displayed differently in the media. So when I finally went to New York I remembered being surprised at all the nature within this huge city, and even more surprised at the size of Central Park. This kit is inspired by a special place in New York called Gramercy Park; the last locked park in the city. If you are lucky enough to know someone with a key you can stroll the paths through this beautiful garden, watch the birds play and look at art while surrounded by one of the most fabulous cities in the world.


20% off on Sunday and Monday only
Available exclusively at SBE







No comments: