Sunday, September 06, 2009

I've changed my mind

I'm glad I didn't delete this blog, because I've decided to come back here. Yes, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time, lol.

Here's the scoop. I've decided to begin designing scrapbooking materials for the digital scrapbooker. And what better name to call myself than 'pick a paper' right?  So I decided I better come back to the pick a paper blog, and here I am.

Do you remember why I called this blog pick a paper to begin with?  Elizabeth was pre-school age I believe, and she came into my room in the middle of the night.

E: Mom, I had a bad dream.
M: Pick a paper.
E: Mom, I had a bad dream.
M: Pick a paper.

Silence.

E: (a little louder) Mom, I had a bad dream!
M:(also a little louder) Pick a paper. PICK A PAPER!
E: What?
Dad: Come here Elizabeth...

So, yes, I was new to digital scrapbooking and I loved it so much I was even dreaming about it, yelling at my little girl to pick a paper already and get on with it, lol.

So, welcome back to PICK A PAPER.

No comments: