Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pirate Day!!!

How funny is this? September 19th is International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Ok, I am a fan of Pirates of the Caribbean, but is this taking it too far? LOL I don't know, but I did the quiz anyway to find out what my pirate name would be, lol...

Bloody Bess Vane

And this describes my pirate personality:

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

To check out your own pirate name and personality click here.

I thought I'd go check out a few more links...

This one does not give me a personality, but only a name: Captain Bess Flint.

This one gives me the name: the Evil Mermaid Elizabeth (LOL)

1 comment:

Bird's Boss said...

Arrrr and for some reason my pirate name is Captain Anne Bonney lol! This was fun...Hope you are doing well..long time no post hihi