Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Day of School

After playing all last week, trying to make the last bit of summer fun, we were off to school today. First grade. Wow.

She worried about it all day yesterday, and now I find myself worrying about her today. I know she'll be fine though, she had several people she already knew in her class, both from Kindergarten, pre-school and soccer. Whew!

Even though it is supposed to be in the 80's today, she insisted on wearing her new long sleeve t-shirt in the color of orange. She picked it out herself, and I think it's cool that she likes orange. I have really come to appreciate that color over the last year or so, and I'm glad she likes it too.

Here are the photos, in which I think she looks adorable! (and I'm not at all biased, lol)





No comments: