Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tell me about Daddy (altered canvas)

Tell me about Daddy

Something Daddy always says to you?
You’re a silly goose.

What makes Daddy happy?
Cleaning my room.

What makes Daddy sad?
Not listening to him.

How does your Daddy make you laugh?
Tickling me.

How old is Daddy?
1500.

How tall is Daddy?
Taller than my Mom.

What is Daddy’s favorite thing to do?
Go swimming with me.

What does Daddy do when you are at school?
Go to work.

What is Daddy really good at?
Carrying me and holding me.

What does Daddy do at his job?
Fix people and give them food so that they’ll be alive for a long time. He helps kids too.

What is Daddy’s favorite food?
Macaroni and cheese with ham.

What do you and Daddy do together?
Go swimming together when it’s summer. If it’s winter we go and play at the snow, but only if it’s snowing.

How are you and Daddy the same?
We’re weird, but only I’m weirder because I like chips on pizza.

How do you know that Daddy loves you?
Because both of us have a heart and I have two bloods in me. One is his blood and one is Mom’s.


Elizabeth, Age 6

No comments: