Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So sleepyheaded today

This week I am tired. My two year old has been waking up at 4am every day and trying to play. My older daughter did this too when she was this age, and all I can say is I hope this phase passes quickly. Oi.

We did have a great week of sunshine here in Oregon which was wonderful. The weather was so nice in fact, that we were wearing shorts on Sunday. And of course it is now raining again, lol. I certainly don't mind the rain, and in fact I even enjoy it. But I like it when it doesn't rain every day. I like it when it rains, maybe two days a week. That is perfect. My kids are always happier when they get outdoor time... but that is probably true for most kids, lol.

Here are my most recent pages; as always, click on the titles for credits and journaling.

Crushing
Life
(This page was done for a photo swap at Little Dreamer Designs, among the CT. My swap was with Audrey Neal, and these are her cute girls. Of course I kept the page and put my own sweet girls in there so I can have a copy too! :) )
American Women
Attitude is everything















Have a great day!

No comments: