Saturday, December 22, 2007

A few holiday pages

We just moved our 2 1/2 year old into a big-girl-bed. Her response was that it was 'broken', lol. Poor baby :) It took about an hour to get her to go to sleep and I'm thinking that my timing is actually pretty good. How is that? Well, now that all our television shows are gone due to the writer's strike, I have lots of time to shoo her back to bed, LOL.


Uh oh, I hear the closet door opening. Time for me to go be mean I guess...















Okay, I am back, and here are a few winter pages that I recently completed.




Christmas Earrings: credits here.








1 comment:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Love the one with the tears and binkies, makes me think of my youngest Granddaughter. I'm from SW WA nice to see another from the Pacific NW as well.