Okay, so I thought I would be on top of it and give my opinions on all the new shows that were debuting during premier week. Well, I just am not on top of it, LOL.
Last season two of my shows were cancelled, so I was looking for two new shows, but I found three instead.
1. Chuck - Monday nights - is totally fun. A computer geek who ends up with all the secrets of the NSA and CIA in his head. Love it.
2. Reaper - Tuesday nights - more fun. Before he was born his parents sold his soul to the devil. Now, they did this thinking they wouldn't have kids, so they aren't as bad as they sound, LOL, but the devil tricked them into kids after all. Okay, that's pretty bad, I admit it, LOL. Well, anyway, on his 21st birthday he learns this when the devil comes to collect. But the devil doesn't want to take him to hell, he wants to use him as a bounty hunter to collect escaped souls. Like I said, more fun!
3. Pushing Daisies - Wednesday night (I think) - and even more fun. The main character here can bring someone back to life after they die. So he uses this skill to solve murders and collect rewards. But then his childhood love is murdered, so he brings her back to life. Only the tricky point here is that he can never touch her again, or she'll immediately die.
Can you tell that I am a lover of quirky shows? So these are my new shows. And since I love them all, it will be a race to see which ones get cancelled first, LOL.
Okay, I have neglected my blog, so let me just do a few layouts to catch up. But before I do that, I want to tell you that Sausan Designs has a new store and blog. It is very cool and you should check it out. (And to answer your question, yes she will still be selling at Scrapbook Graphics.) Check her out at http://www.sausandesigns.com/ . You can access her store, gallery and blog from that address.
Okay, now on to my layouts:
First up is two layouts featuring my beautiful Rachel using Sylvie's (Sausan Designs) cool new products.
1. Sassy (credits here)
2. Silly Girl (credits here)
Next up features more of Rachel's sassy personality and a cool kit by Lisa Warren...
3. Communicates with Ease (credits here)
So do you feel you know my Rachel's personality yet? This doesn't even scratch the surface. This little girl keeps me on my toes, that's for sure. And I'm not even going to tell you about catching her drinking out of the toilet the other day. (Sigh)
Okay, hope you all have a great week!