Sunday, October 22, 2006

Thoughts of Fall

Here are two layouts I created using Lucrecer Braxton's Thoughts of Fall kit, which I just love!

My Firstborn My Love

This photo was taken of Elizabeth and me in Niagara Falls a few weeks ago.


















I have lots going on in the background of this page… The papers (blended) are from Lucrecer Braxton’s Thoughts on Fall paper pack (OScraps), which is beautiful. Blended in there you will also find one of her funky overlays and some of her bad ‘a’ botanical brushes. The paper flowers are by Meredith Fenwick; the fabric flower by Katie Pertiet; the tin foil by Miss Mint; the cardboard flower by Jen Wilson; the heart, title alpha and dots by Michelle Coleman.


Star Lake

These photos are of Elizabeth and Shaun doing the paddle boats on Star Lake at my family reunion. This was in New Jersey and the leaves were beginning to change color on the trees around the lake, and it was just beautiful.


















The background blends some of Lucrecer Braxton’s papers from her Thoughts on Fall paper pack (OScraps). The green and gold papers are also by Lucercer. The paint strokes are by Nancie Rowe Janitz; the film strip by Holly McCaig; the torn circle by Anna Aspnes; the stamped alpha by Katie Pertiet. I used the fringed paper template by Kristy Ann Designs with the gold paper.

No comments: