Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another Pumpkin Patch Layout!

Fir Point Pumpkin Patch, 2006
Elizabeth, age 6

Ok, I know there's a bit going on in this one, but I had fun putting it together. When I was done, I felt like my hands were covered in paint and glue, LOL. That's a good feeling!



















Papers are from Lucrecer Braxton’s ‘So Much Cheer’ paper pack, except for the orange which is from her ‘Thoughts of Fall’ paper pack. The brush work in the background is from Lucercer’s ‘Big A Patterns’ (#1), the brush work in the blue circle is from Lucrecer’s ‘Big A Patterns’ (#2).

Tin foil stars are by Miss Mint; burlap flower and button by Corina Neilsen; sequins by Tandika; paint strokes by Nancie Rowe Janitz; title alpha is Metro by Jackie Eckles; word art by Tracey Gilbert Monette.

No comments: