Thursday, May 04, 2006

Daddy's Little Angel

Daddy's Little Angel.

As soon as I saw that picture of Elizabeth holding her squirt gun, I immediately thought of Charlie's Angels, and had to think of a way to incorporate that into the layout. She may love Power Rangers, but when I was little, I was a huge fan of Charlie's Angels.

When I played with my friends, it was always Charlie's Angels.

I always wanted to be Farrah, of course.























Papers from Earthen Vessel at ScrapGirls (including stars). Used the star stamp from the Rock and Roll kit at SG as a template. Staples from Blossom Blast at Sweet Shoppe. I know my Charlie’s Angels silhouette isn’t that great, but it was my third try. I’ll probably try it at least one more time before I actually print, but I think I need a break, lol.

No comments: