Friday, June 29, 2012

New products and a poem

First business, then pleasure. ;)

 

New products from Alissa Jones @ ScrapMatters


Travel Time/ European Holiday combo deal by Alissa Jones
























Ollie by Alissa Jones
























She Said by Alissa Jones








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And last week I introduced, but didn't blog...


European Holiday by Alissa Jones
























Lost in Asia by Alissa Jones




 

 

 

 

 

 

 






 

 

 

And some layouts...













 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, I must share with you a poem that my sweet 7 year old daughter wrote.



My hair is smooth like dirt
My eyes are like the blue sky
My skin is like a creamy shell
My mouth is red like a kite
My legs are strong like a horse
I live on a farm and I eat chicken
by Rachel

Somebody must have helped her with her spelling on that one. :)

Here's one more:

I wish that I was a horse (wuz a hores)
I wish that I got all the ice cream I could eat (git all the ickream I eat)
I wish that I ran the zoo
I wish that I had the longest hair (logit har)
I wish that I was a zebra
I wish that it was peaceful (psfull)
I wish that I am beautiful (butfoll)
I wish that it was always hot (oyes hot)
I wish that I was a princess (yuz a pissas)
by Rachel

How can you not love poetry by a first grader?  :)

No comments: