Thursday, November 10, 2011

So far...

Okay, so I haven't managed to get everything into my new store yet, but here is what I have available...

Collabs with Tracey Monette
The Dentist Chair
Awaiting Takeoff
Awaiting Takeoff: On the Plane Add-On

Collabs with Agnesingap Designs
Movie Night
Loves to Read
Seaside

And just from me...
Autumn Girl
Autumn Woods
Higher Learning
Comic Strip Funnies
Urban Frames
Gramercy Park
Native Spirits
Beyond Infinity
Rootin' Tootin'
Lovely Layers templates 1 - 3

I won't overwhelm you with photos, just go to my new store at MScraps if you want to see it all. ;)

New releases (and newly released to MScraps) will be every Friday!  (Or if you are in my time zone, Thursday evening, lol)  And new releases are always on sale for the weekend! Yay, who doesn't love a sale? :)

No comments: