Friday, August 05, 2011

Collabs, digital scrapbooking freebies and more!

It's 9th & Bloom's birthday and we're celebrting
with a sale, dueling kits and more!





















I'm giving a kit of your choice each night this weekend.
To qualify, you need to purchase something from my store. At the end of each day I will randomly choose an invoice and that person will win a kit of their choice. Winners will be announced on my blog and on the facebook fan page.  Good luck!

Yes, 35% off storewide and a 50% off bargain bin!

Introducing Dueling Kits: books versus movies!















Loves to Read by Alissa Jones and Agnesingap Designs























Movie Night by Alissa Jones and Agnesingap Designs























If you buy both kits you get Seaside by Alissa Jones and Agnesingap Designs for free!






















And I have an extra gift for you, a Movie Night Bonus!
(digital scrapbooking freebie)    This is the link.






















And I want to leave you with some fabulous CT inspiration!

















2 comments:

Madeline said...

OMG! That's Awesome news!!!Love your kits ***fingers crossed*** Fantastic pages;)

P.S
I have posted this in 9thB forum and also to Agnes blog Please help...I bought this collab earlier and I can't find the link for the free collab "Seaside".
Thank you so much...xoxo

hugs,
Madeline
http://leilaingmarscraps.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button:
http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html