Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm working a new theme...

That's right, we're headed to Disneyland in a few weeks, which means I need to get my scrapping supplies in order. And since I'm a designer, who better to head up the supplies with than myself, right?  As a result you might notice over the next few months that I have a theme going on... you guessed it, Disney related.

Some of the kits will be older kits that I had previously released in another store, but many will be reworked and I think you'll love them.

This week I was thinking about my favorite circus elephant... it was just going to be a mini kit but it evolved.  So let me introduce you to Jumbo's Circus...

Jumbo's Circus by Alissa Jones
available at 9th & Bloom

























And a few creative team layouts:


































CT Layouts by: tsajones, ellasspace, natascha, scrappycharmer, Paula Francovig, scrappingrama, pinky, jazz2000


And here is a sneak peek at what you can expect to see in my store next week:















See you later alligator!

No comments: