Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I love to scrap!

I saw the funniest thing today, and I had to share.
















How great is that? LOL, perfect for all the crazy winter weather we've been having across the country.  And even better, you have the opportunity to win one over on the maker's blog. You can bet I'm going to register, lol.  I can just see my husband wearing it now.... totally fun!  Check it out here.

I found myself with an urge to scrap last week and was able to knock out 3 pages on Friday. It felt wonderful to get a few pages in and to use some kits from designers I've never tried before. I'm glad I branched out and tried these people, I have to admit I was really happy with their kits and the pages that I made with them.

Check them out:

This first kit is from ReKneipp Designs (Scrapbook Graphics) who is guesting at 9th & Bloom this month.  It's called 'Oh, that's a sweet love' and it is very cute and the designer is a total sweetheart. I used it to scrap my Rachel's first romance, which began this fall and is still going strong. Those two are so cute. :) 






















This kit is called 'Callie's Dream' by Chris Greiser Designs, Chris is a new designer at 9th & Bloom and I'm enjoying getting to know her. Check out the page I made with her fun kit; it's about walking in and finding my Rachel asleep with Ken on the pillow next to her, lol.























And yes I'm all about scrapping Rachel today, yes I know Elizabeth might get jealous, but what's a mom to do? LOL.  I used this fun kit called 'Heartbreaker' by Amber of Stolen Moments Designs who is also guesting at 9th & Bloom this month. Here is Rachel, in the middle of the Seattle Center feeling the need to dance to the music that only she can hear, lol. Are you getting the feeling that Rachel keeps us entertained with her vibrant personality?  :)
























Be on the look out for a brand new kit from me releasing on Friday as well as an older kit and alpha that I'm releasing over at 9th & Bloom.    Lots of fun stuff!

No comments: