Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New 'do'

I thought she was beginning to look a little like Cousin It from the Addams Family...




See the resemblance?

But don't tell her I said that, lol.  So I finally took her to the hair salon with the intention of donating some hair to Locks Of Love.







Ten inches of hair gone to a good cause and my little girl looking like an angel. She was so excited that she smiled through the entire experience, lol. No, it wasn't her first haircut, but it was the first time we cut more than a couple of inches. :)

Sorry, no really good 'after' photos yet, my husband has the camera with him so it'll have to wait until he returns.

Before I go, I wanted to remind any designers that there are just a couple more days left in the designer call at 9th & Bloom.  Check it out here for more details.

No comments: