Thursday, June 17, 2010

Submarines Rides


When I was a kid they had a submarine ride at Disneyland where you could see mermaids. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.  So disappointed I was when they closed it several years ago.

But now the ride is open again, only this time it's not about mermaids but about Finding Nemo. I suspect that there are many kids out there that also think this is the coolest thing ever too.

This of course leads me to my newest kit, Fish are Friends.

Obviously it is perfect for any theme park photos or stories about one of your favorite animated movies!  But that's not all it is, it's also perfect for any fun ocean page.

Check it out:

Fish are Friends
PICK A PAPER by Alissa Jones

I almost forgot!  Included in your dowload when you purchase this kit is a free alpha for you!




















And a few pages:




No comments: