Sunday, January 31, 2010

Greetings from the sick house...

Oh goodness, sometimes I don't even realize how much time has passed until I realize I haven't updated my blog! LOL

We have been sick in our house all week, so not much of anything has happened around here. Except the destruction of the house. Does that happen to you as well? When everyone is home sick, the TV  is on non-stop and toys just spread ALL over the house.   Let's just say, I'm tired of cartoons and stepping on Barbies. LOL

Here are some recent releases:

Alissa's templates #2



















Alissa's Season of Love





















Alissa's See Throughs




















Alissa's See Throughs, the dates






















And I have some layouts to share as well:






































I'll have more to share in a few days!

No comments: