Friday, February 02, 2007

So much for healthy

So much for healthy.
Elizabeth came home from the superbowl party complaining of being itchy and she was covered in little bumps and itchy like crazy. So we took her to the doctor and she has a viral infection. Fun, fun. Maybe next week we'll all get healthy and stay that way, lol. Maybe...
My new favorite layout:
First Street
This is a photo of my mom (in the middle) and two of her three siblings. The three of them were born in the little white house pictured in the second photo. In the background of the paper I blended a street map of the city that they lived in, Roswell. The journaling is only a work in progress right now, I have to get more information from my Mom before I can finalize it.

Journaling:
The little white house on the corner in Roswell, New Mexico is a place of history in our family. It is in this house that Frances (Cady), married to Leo Wheeler, gave birth to three of her four children; Elaine (1938), Jeanine (1940) and Ronny Lee (1942). Only Dan was born in a hospital.


Credits:

IOD (Iron Orchid Designs): Orange paper is from Oogelie Boogelie (which is half off right now at ScrapArtist). The blue paper is from Little Miss Lola Britches. The tape and staple are from their element essentials. The white brad is from their Heirloom Enamels element pack.

Linda GB: lace (Ophelia). Amy Martin: Stitched ribbon. Natalie Braxton: Thingz on Stringz. Pinned ribbon. Nancy Comelab: Curled frames (skinny). Michelle Coleman: Paint strokes. Stamped alpha. Lisa Whitney: Ric rac (SA Wintersong kit) JBOLT: stitched ribbon from the DST friends kit.

Ack!

Blogger is driving me nuts. I have been trying to post photos and it won't let me. So.... argh. ok.

No comments: